Southwestern High School Site Based Decision Making (SBDM) regularly reviews, revises, and communicates its system-wide purpose for continuous student success. Examining these statements ensures they parallel the direction of the Pulaski County Schools. As a component of our 2015-16 Comprehensive School Improvement Plan, please review our vision statement, mission statement, purpose statement, and belief statements with faculty, staff, and community members. These statements are provided below.
Consider what, if anything, should be added or changed? If you would like to contribute, please email your responses by October 2nd to Principal Danita Ellis, email@example.com or contact via phone at 678-9000.
Success with Higher Standards ………..All Students College/Career Ready)
Southwestern High School will strive to graduate every student college/career ready and prepared for the 21st century.
Prepare all students to succeed in their future.
- We believe in establishing high standards to ensure all students graduate college and/or career ready.
- We believe in and provide all students a safe and orderly environment that will foster learning, creativity and challenge their abilities.
- We believe that all students will graduate on time and be ready for seamless transition to military, post-secondary school, and /or workplace.
- We believe in committing our resources to maximize student achievement, and student achievement is the determining factor in all decision making.
- We believe collaboration with students, faculty, staff, families and key community/state stakeholders is vital to our students' success.
- We believe that each and every student and staff member matters.